You think you had it tough before?
There is a new (significant) change in the printing of 1095 forms for tax year 2020, no news from the IRS yet for 2021.
There is now a requirement to track your employee’s residence (zip code) so that the zip code can be reported on the printing 1095-C. When these problems arise, and they always do, let PAS assist you in remaining compliant for printing and submission to the AIR system.
NOT Displayed The IRS is currently sending Letters 5591, 5591A, and 5596 to taxpayers who received 2014 advance payments, but have not yet filed their tax return, to remind them of the importance of filing their 2014 federal tax return along with Form 8962, Premium Tax Credit. The letter encourages taxpayers to file within 30 days of the date of the letter to substantially increase their chances of avoiding a gap in receiving assistance with paying Marketplace health insurance coverage in 2016.
ACA Made Easy!
- What are the Employer Shared Responsibility Provisions of ACA?
- Is your firm an Applicable Large Employer (ALE)?
- Who, in your company, should you count as full time employees (FTE)?
- Does your business have 50 or more full-time equivalent (FTE) employees?
- Does your business have fewer than 50 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees?
- Does your company qualify for the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit?
- If any of these questions are cause for concern, watch our free webinar!
Information Reporting Requirements
- What are the information reporting requirements for applicable large employers?
- What are the information reporting requirements for Providers of Minimum Essential Coverage?
- What are the electronic filing requirements for employers and providers that must file 250 or more ACA Information Returns, Form 1095-B or 1095-C?
We can fit all these puzzle pieces together for your company!
- Employee Self-service
- Printing / Mailing
- AIR Reporting